Thursday, June 16, 2011

WubbaNub Wonders

WubbaNub Infant Toy Pacifier is brilliant. Or at least it sounds brilliant. Today, over coffee, I was talking to my friend Haley. She is a nanny as well and we love to meet up with the kids when we can. A nanny date. I had Dolly with me and I was telling Haley how she can’t seem to hold the pacifier. She wants it but her tongue automatically kicks it out of her mouth. Haley told me that one of her family members had used this product and loved it. It looks perfect! Dolly will be able to hold the animal while soothing herself with the pacifier. You can choose from a large variety of animals. I will be telling Dolly’s mom about it ASAP, but wanted to make sure I shared the information with you!

Have any of you used a WubbaNub before?


 **I had some responses concerning the possible long-term issues with WubbaNubs. Some people are against pacifiers in general. Both the dependence on something that externally soothes and the future orthodontic worries are sound arguments. Or even the possibility that the child may become attached and you now have a toddler with a toy hanging out of its mouth. I believe, like most things, it’s a personal choice. WubbaNubs, or pacifiers in general, may not be for you but I wanted to post them just in case the readers that love pacifiers were looking for options. Thank you so much for your feedback! The more this blog becomes interactive the better! It takes a village… or world wide web community.

No comments:

Post a Comment